Social Icons

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday updates.. book and movie recommendations..

 Update on my new release: Due to  my editor having other projects on his plate, the release of "The Last Firefly" has been slightly delayed. He is working diligently and has assured me that the book will be ready within the next few weeks.  

Some recs for you:
 If you're looking for a fast-paced, funny crime novel check out Gutshot Straight. I found this novel very entertaining. The dialogue was sharp, witty and at times hilarious. If you liked the Clooney Ocean's movies, you'll enjoy this book.

Looking for a horror movie with heart? check out Train to Busan I'm not a fan of zombie movies, but this one was more than your standard zombie flick. I'm still waiting for an updated version of the old Christopher Lee vampire movies.. Those are my favorites.