Social Icons

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"My Heart in Seoul" and "Meet Me Under The Lavender Sky."



Review for ‘My Heart In Seoul.”
"I'm a big fan of K-pop and Asian cultures, so I was really excited to read this book. It's a good old fashioned sweet and steamy ride where our American heroine meets a captivating Korean gentleman who turns out to be someone awkward for her to be involved with. Still, their attraction is inevitable and becomes a whirlwind romance around Seoul.” 

I've heard so many lovely things about South Korea as a place to visit for couples, including from an American girlfriend of mine who met her husband in Japan, so this scenario wasn't hard for me to imagine.  How awesome would this be? This story is brief, but well written, engaging, romantic and fun. I loved it."

Book 1: ‘My Heart In Seoul” After a very public breakup with her famous boyfriend; Jasmine only wanted to run away. Little did she know that she’d be running right into the arms of Seoul’s most sought after bachelor .. The outrageously sexy and tremendously wealthy, Wen Hon. Follow Jasmine and Wen’s love story from the beautiful city of Seoul to the "city that never sleeps."

Click to purchase “My Heart in Seoul “or get it free with Kindle Unlimited

Book 2: “Meet Me Under The Lavender Sky." Wen and Jasmine plan a vacation, but after a sexy bet, they soon find out that you don’t have to go away, to getaway. It's a sensual game of "cat and mouse'"...Sometimes getting caught is the most fun.

Click to purchase "Meet Me Under The Lavender Sky" or get it free with Kindle Unlimited.