Social Icons

Friday, February 26, 2016

More to come..



Check out what readers have said about the bestselling Love Story series: featuring award-winning "My Heart In Seoul" and 'Meet Me Under The Lavender Sky."
 

“An awesome sexy read! We all can use some sexy in our lives!”

"Interracial its best."
 

"It's a good old fashioned sweet and steamy ride."

"This story was a great read from start to finish."

"I loved Wen. He's a great (sexy) character with integrity."

“A well written quick read that held my interest from beginning to end. True love is color blind. I fell in love with Jasmine and Wen.”

“Well written, engaging, romantic and fun.”

“This was a free read on kindle. Why!! I would have gladly paid for this. This was a very good read.”

“A Touching Love Story.”

“A wonderful Love Story.”
 

“Wen and Jasmine are the perfect couple.”

“Many couples strive for or wish they could have a little of what Wen and Jasmine possess.”

Click to watch the lovely book trailer http://youtu.be/4jP2LJGJDzY


"My Heart in Seoul" is set to be re-released and there's going to be a boxed set featuring both books.