Social Icons

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Character profile of Briceson McDaniels from "My Heart In Seoul"...




From the book:
He was tall, about six feet with dark brown hair that had a sexy, tousled just got out of bed look. His skin was fair and his eyes were emerald green. Brice was one of the highest paid actors in the business. It seemed as though he was just as famous for his personal life off screen, as he was for the action heroes he portrayed on screen

After meeting Jasmine:

Brice smiled broadly as he turned toward Jasmine. “You know, I was going to use a line on you,” he said, “But as I got closer, I realized you deserved something original, something real…something true. I may never see you again, so here goes... I really would like you to go for a walk with me, so we can talk, without all…All of this. Without yelling over each other, without an audience watching and wondering."
Jasmine shook his hand, smiled and said, "How do I know that's not a line?"
He hesitated for a moment, leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I’m an actor, if I was going to give you a line, trust me, it would be a hell of a lot better than that. Yes, I’m that good.”  

Jasmine felt his soft lips brush against her earlobe, and could smell his cologne. It was a sweet, warm woodsy scent. His five o-clock shadow was just waiting for a chance to make an appearance. She swallowed hard as she stepped back and looked in his eyes. She knew she had to take this chance; she wanted to hear what he had to say. Against her better judgement, she turned and set her glass down on the table.
Brice took her hand as they made their way through the crowd.