Social Icons

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Meet Private Investigator Layla Li...

Tuesday Teaser

Layla Li and I met when I worked for a high priced defense lawyer. She was also on their investigating team. People often underestimated her skills; I expect because she’s a woman and rather diminutive in stature. Soaking wet, she probably weighs about 100 pounds. She wears her long jet black hair on top of her head; she thinks it makes her look taller. She is not only a hell of an investigator, but she can also kick the ass of people twice her size. I once saw her take down a guy that was 5’ 11” and 180 pounds with all but a few moves. Her skills with a computer are equally as proficient.

She talked me into taking some martial arts classes and was so proud of me when I earned my black belt. The bumper sticker on her fire engine red Porsche reads: “It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog.”