Social Icons

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Readers have their say..



"Where do I really begin? This book is so heartwarming and comforting. It's not often that a short story can take you through the lives of a married couple so completely. This book defines Jasmine and Wen not only as individuals, but as a couple as well as parents. I think that any couple that has been married for a while should read this book.... it can really bring the "spark" back into any romance. 

Whoever said once a person has children the romance is over needs to read this book! No wonder it's a best seller, it is so well written and it crosses all color lines. If you haven't had an opportunity to read My Heart In Seoul I suggest you read that one first and then you will see how connected these two characters are and how their love began. As an avid reader who is always reading romance novels I highly recommend this book."