Social Icons

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Audiobook listeners have their say..

"I love books that have good story lines. This is my first Sydney Arrison book, and it gave me a little of everything I love. Brooklyn is the daughter of the governor. After an attempt on the governor's life, Brooklyn meets detective Song Kai. And from there we have an incredible story. From the whodunnit of the murder attempt to the budding love between Brooklyn and Song, I was drawn in. 

There are a few twists and turns throughout the book, some angst and sadness from the past to overcome and abundant passion with the two main characters. I have to say that the character of Mattice, Song's partner really brought a lot of humor to the story as well. What a great friend who just tells it like it is! Arrison knows how to weave all the different parts together for a wonderful story.

Rose Lane did an beautiful job performing this book. She has a rich, warm voice giving the story the emotion necessary to draw you in. Loved the narration!"