Social Icons

Monday, January 8, 2018

Readers questions..( Top 10 post from 2017)


The following questions were asked by avid reader Gillian V. Thanks so much for contacting me, I really enjoyed reading and answering your questions. If you have a question or two..Please send to: lilactymeproductions@gmail.com
  • You are given the opportunity to meet one of the following, who would you choose? Someone guaranteed to have meaningful conversations with or someone guaranteed to have amazing physical connections with?  Meaningful conversation, the conversation may have a lasting impact on my life and I may learn something new.
  • Would you rather join a book club or an adventure club? Adventure club sounds more exciting.
  • What  do you do to relax?  Read poetry, listen to music, and most of all go biking. It's one of the most peaceful things you can do. I have a very beautiful trail that goes around a lake and the view is just lovely. So not only do you get a good workout, but you also get out into the fresh air and just enjoy the tranquility. It gives me time to  clear my head and think, not only about writing, but also about life.
  •  What's your dream vacation?  I would love to visit the Jeju Island.