Social Icons

Thursday, January 14, 2021

#TBT

 


I was recently interviewed by fellow blogger and my friend Rasa for her private blog. Check it out below.


1. What are your favorite kinds of movies.

I like classic films, mysteries and foreign films.

 Foreign films you say? We met on the  WB's fan page is it true you wrote the character in your book My Heart in Seoul about him?

Yes, it's true. I saw him and he embodied all the things I thought the character should be.There was a certain vulnerability, and mystery about him combined with being so handsome that appealed to me.


Tell me about Brooklyn's Song.

It's my first romantic -suspense and also one of my favorite books. Both Song and Brooklyn have suffered devastating losses in their lives, which creates an instant connection. There's also a whodunit  mystery to solve. The secondary characters like Mattice were fun to write. I wanted to write the kind of book that I enjoy reading.

What are you working on now?

  I'm working on a love story.

What do you do when you are not writing?

  I read, exercise, and weather permitting I like to ride my bike and hike.

If you could spend the day with one famous person from the past or present who would you choose and why? 


  I fell in love with Whitman's poetry when I was freshman in college. I'd love to ask him about some of his greatest works. His command of the language, his love of nature and his empathy for the suffering are all so inspiring and fascinating to me.

   
That was painless wasn't it? 😀 Thank you Sydney for your friendship and the interview. Have plenty of  success with your books.

You are very welcome. Best of luck to you too.