Social Icons

Monday, December 9, 2013

Latest reviews for 'My Heart In Seoul" "Transcends your average romance novel."..



"I was enthralled by this book. I laughed and cried. Like a delicious treat I didn't want it to end. The story was sweet and beautiful." 

 "Transcends your average romance novel....A lot of heart, thoughtful, funny and moving with a healthy dose of the unexpected. I don't see how anyone would not enjoy this book."


"This story will steal your heart A great read for a jolt of "happy!" I am not usually a romance genre reader, but was looking for a dose of adventure mixed with love. This book fit the bill. "
 
 
"Absolutely loved the book!  I cant recommend this book enough! Sat down too read this, and couldn't put it away. If you like a good romance novel, I am recommending it to all men and women. Especially men, who think a romance novel should only be read by women. This will take you by surprise. I will say no more!"
 
 
   " Perfect! I love it! I would say this book is defined by a unique and clever plot, a few twists and turns that help keep it interesting, and of course tons of passion between admirable and dynamic characters. I know that I will definitely be recommending this to some friends and I'm sure that they will be just as satisfied as I am with it."

"I love the genre, and though I admit that I can be quite (sometimes unfairly) critical when it comes to romance, I really have nothing bad to say about My Heart In Seoul and it's left me more than happy and with an author to keep an eye on. I'll definitely be looking forward to future releases by Sydney Arrison"
 
Click to buy the book and read more reviews.