Social Icons

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Character profile of Briceson McDaniels, from "My Heart In Seoul".



From the book:

Brice was one of the highest paid actors in the business. It seemed as though he was just as famous for his personal life off screen, as he was for the action heroes he portrayed on screen.  He was tall, about six feet and a couple inches, dark brown hair.. That had a sexy tousled-just got out of bed look. His skin was fair and he had piercing green eyes.

After meeting Brice:


Jasmine shook his hand. She smiled, and said with a chuckle, "How do I know that's not a line?"


He hesitated for a moment, then moved in closer, leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I’m an actor, if I were going to give you a line, trust me; it would be a hell of a lot better than that! Yes, I'm that good."


After reading  about  the encounter Jasmine had  with Brice in the hotel room, one reader told me she was: "cheering out loud."


Click to pick up your copy